Cost-effectiveness and sustainability are key considerations when it comes to bonding and sealing. We offer you silicone products as one-component and two-component systems, tailored to your specific production requirements and designed for a wide range of applications. Our silicone rubbers are available as room-temperature-vulcanizing (RTV) or 1K heat-curing systems. Both systems are exceptional for their processing properties.
- Temperature resistance – Permanently Elastic Properties from -45 °C to over approx. +180 °C; Specialized types remain elastic even at 250 °C and briefly tolerate even higher temperature spikes.
- Adhesive properties – Self-adhesive silicone rubbers adhere to a wide variety of substrates without the need for priming, only in individual cases do we recommend that you pre-treat the substrate.
- Chemical resistance – permanent resistance to aqueous solutions, dilute acids and bases as well as solvents.
- Resistance to radiation – Can be exposed to electromagnetic radiation emitted by sources from microwaves to UV - even at higher doses.
- Suitability for food contact – Food-grade formulations are available for applications involving contact with foodstuffs.
- Vibration and mechanical strength – Processing tolerances for joint parts are effectively compensated and vibrations are effectively dampened thanks to its high elasticity.
- Minimal moisture absorption – the hydrophobic, water-repellent surface of silicones offers excellent protection against moisture.
- A wide range of uses as a silicone adhesive in very diverse industries: household appliances; electronics and electrical engineering; automotive and automotive engineering; bus, rail and commercial vehicle industries; boat- and shipbuilding; Solar module manufacture, small motors: lighting technology
- Heat and cold-resistant bonding of metals, glass, ceramics and plastics
- Bonding of vulcanized silicone elastomers (for example, extruded silicone profiles or molded parts)
- Sealing technology such as housing/lid adhesives (FIPG and CIPG applications)
Our ELASTOSIL® and SEMICOSIL® series offer you products ranging from non-sag to flowable tailored to your production processes and material requirements.